All property photos
3D Virtual Tour
- Two bedroom, two bath condo with 1-car parking in secured garage and private storage unit
- Bright and spacious - one of the choice units at Sutter Heights - boasting ~990 square feet
- One of the few homes with a private patio terrace surrounded by lovely landscaping
- Open floor plan with kitchen, dining, and living rooms all adjacent; perfect for entertaining!
- Primary suite tucked away for privacy features an en-suite bath and sliding barn door
- Secondary bedroom located on other side of public space for privacy looks out to terrace
- Chef's kitchen with stainless appliances, including 4-burner gas range by Bosch
- Stainless Whirlpool refrigerator w/ ice & water dispenser, Samsung microwave, and dishwasher
- In-unit laundry with stackable, front-loading washer and dryer by Samsung
- Gorgeous flooring, recessed lighting, huge picture windows, and living room fireplace
- One of the few units in the building with a dedicated storage space, located in the garage
- Beautiful and well-maintained building with elevator and common area lobby
- Steps to Japantown, Pacific Heights, Fillmore, Raymond Kimball park/playground & Whole Foods
- Easy commuting whether it's downtown or to the Peninsula - Walkscore of 99/100!
Lower Pacific Heights offers home buyers a stylish, upscale-feeling neighborhood bolstered by an approachable, casual attitude. Within the confines of these blocks, you'll find Japantown, the oldest and largest such enclave in the United States. From the spectacle of the Peace Plaza pagoda to the grandeur of St. Dominic's Church, it really seems there's something here for everyone.
This area is a shopper's delight, with bustling commercial centers along both Fillmore and Steiner streets. The Japan Center mall is a mecca for all things Japanese. When it comes time to eat, the possibilities are endless. Evenings see the streets fill with patrons looking to dine at one of many gastronomic destinations, or music fans lining up at the Boom Boom Room and the adjacent historic Fillmore Theater. Sundance Kabuki Cinema is a welcome addition to the neighborhood; as the largest independent theater in the city, the Kabuki screens first-run features and plays host to a number of film festivals, attracting cinephiles from all over the Bay Area.
The neighborhood is home to an interesting mix of classic Victorian homes and mid-rise condo developments. As throughout much of the city, you'll find wonderful diversity among your neighbors. You can get a picture of the sense of community that exists in this diverse pocket of the city each April during the Cherry Blossom Festival.
Freeway access has been greatly improved in recent years thanks to the completion of the Octavia corridor freeway entrance, opening up the area to south and east bay commuters. If you'd like to dip your toes into the Northside life, Lower Pacific Heights is a great place to begin your search!
Payton + Binnings
Real Estate Done Differently
(415) 891-7770 office